Special training programs
- Inter-education programs for students from Engineer to BSc in 3 semesters.
- Post-training for graduated students follow special requirement of employers.
- Training, transferring food technology and developing new product.
- Training courses:
Food quality management
Food Analysis and Sensory Evaluation.
Engineer and Society
Major subjects in Curriculum
- Food Science: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Microbiology, Food Physics, Nutrition, Food Safety, Sensory Evaluation and Food Analysis.
- Technology & Engineering: Post-harvest Technology, Food Technology, Food Biotechnology, Food Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Automation, Industrial Design.
- Food Development and Management: Food Marketing, Product Development, Food Law, Food Culture, Production and Project Management, Engineer & Society.