In the morning of July, 11, 2020 at Hall A, Saigon Technology University, Faculty and the Youth Union and Student’s Association of Food Technology Faculty coordinated with food enterprises organized the soft-skill class with the topic "Developing occupational skills and self-competence of food technology engineers"
It is an annual activity of the faculty in order to provide professional knowledge for students and necessary skills for food technology engineers.
Attending the seminar was the presence of:
• Assoc. Prof. Hoang Kim Anh - Dean of FFT
• Mr. Nguyen Tan Anh Nguyen - The secretary of the FFT’s Youth Union
Delegates from the Youth Union and Student Association were:
• Mr. Đặng Trương Anh Vũ – The Deputy Secretary of the STU’s Youth Union
• Ms. Đỗ Thị Kim Ngân - President of the Student’s Association
Guest – Spearkers were:
• MSc. Duong Duy Minh - Technical Director of Rudolf Lietz Inc
• Ms. Tran Ngoc Thao Trang – Team leader of training & development of Son Kim Land Company
With the participation of over 150 students of FFT
MSc. Duong Duy Minh
Ms. Tran Ngoc Thao Trang
The content of the seminar included:
- Learning about the work of an R&D engineer, which can give students an overview of RD for career orientation.
- Skills at writing CV and application letter for job, attending interview for internship or job.
The seminar and with two experienced reporters brought to the students of FFT an overview of works of R & D, QA, QC, and gave them the motivation for their future career. Moreover, the seminar also introduced practical skills for student such as skill at writing resumes, improvising, making the good impression with interviewers and employers.